Monday, November 02, 2009

i performed in Bermuda!!









Okay, so around a little less than a month ago, I got the incredible opportunity to perform in Bermuda, thanks to an incredible Bermudian fan of my work, ms. Yesha. She was a complete sweetheart and took care of everything while I was out there in Bermuda. She also booked friends; Shanelle Gabriel, Rafael Casal, Mayda del valle, and Jason Reynolds. The entire experience was pretty incredible and I really enjoyed myself. Shanelle kept a video camera with her the whole time and put together some footage so I am going to post that along with some photos from the trip. Shout out to all my Bermudian friends and fans! You guys truly know how to treat a lady... (fyi thanks to shanelle I plan to get my video blogging game up. keep posted for those soon) all my love, aja










FOR MORE PHOTOS ON OUR TRIP IN BERMUDA, CLICK HERE

1 comment: