Sunday, January 17, 2010

Every Drop Counts Chicago


In the wake of recent tragic events in Haiti. I have been working tirelessly with a group of other incredible individuals to organize a huge benefit concert here in Chicago. In the midst of trying to create this event over the course of a few days we have been incorporated and are now working to provide water to Haiti by fundraising as much money as possible over the next couple of weeks. It came to me that there was no way I could simply watch the horrifying news in the comfort of my home and not help in some way, shape, or form. I am asking all of my blog followers and friends to please follow our Every Drop Counts blog. Please donate to our efforts. Haiti can not survive this great devastation without our coming together... If you are in the Chicago area, please come out and support our Benefit Concert on January 31st, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment