Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Holly Port Photography



Hey Yall, so I have gotten my fair share of compliments on some of the professional photos folks have taken of me, I honestly believe it is all their doing. One beautiful photographer, mother, wife, and friend I want to tell you all about specifically is, Holly Port. She's responsible for most of those beautiful profile pictures I put up and even the headline picture of this blog. I want to encourage you to check out her work on her website. She's based out of Culver City in LA and captures some incredible moments of families, children, and couples. She is also, in part, responsible for much of the Obama support in Culver City, cosponsoring and producing pre-election events. Her energy is quite incredible and she has an infectious smile. She's also got some spectacular kids that speak Japanese and are beautiful models for some of her pictures ;-) (if you're reading this Holly, all my love to you!) I also encourage you to visit her myspace and add her. But for her website click here to see more of her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment